From: Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com>
To: John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>
Cc: Org Mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: lisp: scoping vars in repetitive defuns
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:52:11 -0400	[thread overview]

This is fun, thanks John. I really like the plist version put would also
like to loop through the variables in a let statement somehow.

I think what I'm missing is the equivalent of a javascript implicit
destructuring construct:

let { } = object;

which will define new variables prop1, prop2... forever enumerable property
of the object.  Is thre away to do that kind of destructuring bind -- which
binds *everything* in the plist, without knowing the symbol names in
advance? that would be really great.