From: David Masterson <dsmasterson92630@outlook.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: :auto-sitemap in org-publish-project-alist
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 22:34:06 -0700

My org-publish-project-alist kind of looks like this:

(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(("orgfiles"
	 :base-directory "~/DSM/MyOrg/"
	 :base-extension "org"
	 :publishing-directory "~/Publish/html/"
	 :publishing-function org-html-publish-to-html
	 :headline-levels 6
	 :section-numbers t
	 :makeindex t
	 :auto-sitemap t
	 :exclude "init.org"
	 :with-toc nil)))

If I publish my files, sitemap.org is made in a buffer and written to a
file,  Thereafter, org-publish always says sitemap.org has been changed
on disk and asks about updating it.  Since it is a generated file, that
shouldn't be necessary.

Is there a way to turn that off and just have it overwrite the file?

--
David Masterson