From: Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl>
To: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: GTD, Projects, and Next Actions in org-mode
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:32:52 +0200	[thread overview]

Hmmmm,

of course everything is possible.  The problem I see is how to
implement this in a general way so that it will be useful to many
people with slightly or strongly different ways of getting things done
with Org-mode.  For example, if I understand you correctly, you
consider a project OK if it has a TODO keyword, or a context tag.
Other people might require TODO together with a context tag, because
when they mark the entry done they do not want to remove the context
tag.  Furthermore, you would have to have a way to specify the relevant
context tags, so that Org-mode could find them and ignore other tags
used for a different purpose.  Etc Etc.

So if anyone has an idea on how a general concept of vet'ing a project
would look like, in addition to what Tim has proposed, please come
forward.

- Carsten