* Highlight current date in agenda buffer
@ 2009-01-21 17:05 Leo
From: Leo @ 2009-01-21 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there,

My friend asked about how to have the current date highlighted when
in the week view of the agenda. Any ideas?

Thanks,
--
.:  Leo  :.  [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ]  .: I use Emacs :.

* Re: Highlight current date in agenda buffer
@ 2009-01-21 18:52 ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-01-21 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Leo <sdl.web@gmail.com> writes:

> My friend asked about how to have the current date highlighted when
> in the week view of the agenda. Any ideas?

I have the following in my .emacs

(add-hook 'org-agenda-mode-hook '(lambda () (hl-line-mode 1)))

and then just '.' in the agenda goes to today with the hilighted line.
When starting the agenda (week, month view) the current line is always
on today's date for me.

It's not exactly what you want but it Works Great For Me(tm)

I also have the week view starting on today and looking 6 days into the
future so the first day of the current week is always today.

 (setq org-agenda-start-on-weekday nil)

HTH,
Bernt

* Re: Highlight current date in agenda buffer
@ 2009-01-26  2:11   ` chunhui
From: chunhui @ 2009-01-26  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bernt Hansen <bernt <at> norang.ca> writes:

> I have the following in my .emacs
>
> (add-hook 'org-agenda-mode-hook '(lambda () (hl-line-mode 1)))

It is very nice.thanks.