* Ignored bugs
@ 2020-11-17 18:41 Boruch Baum
From: Boruch Baum @ 2020-11-17 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

A little over a month ago, I submitted several bug reports related to
org-mode, and sor most of them haven't seen any action whatsoever, not
even an indication that they were noticed. In many cases, I provided
either a total solution or a suggested implementation of a solution.

BUG REPORT: 42484

+ This is of particular concern to me because when it was submitted it
  was summarily closed AND ANRCHIVED. When I complained, it was unarchived so
  that I could provide a solution and patch of my own, but it has since
  been archived AGAIN, so I can't submit an updated patch. Further, it
  was never removed from the closed state, so it could easily be
  overlooked. (Do I need to explicitly complain that this is awful
  management behavior?) So, I have an updated patch that I tried to
  submit a few minutes ago that was bounced because the thread is in
  read-only archived state.

BUG REPORT: 43954

BUG REPORT: 43955

+ code included

BUG REPORT: 44133

+ code included

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0