From: Leo <sdl.web@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: What's the use of Column View?
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:11:07 +0000

Hi there,

Any one find the column view feature of any use?

1. It reduced the readability of .org files. I think the syntax of the
file should be kept as close as possible to plain text file.

2. It barely has a role in any GTD work flow.

All in all, I fail to understand this feature.

Best,
--
.:  Leo  :.  [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ]  .:  [ GPG Key: 9283AA3F ]  :.

          Use the best OS -- http://www.fedoraproject.org/

             reply index