From: Richard G Riley <rileyrgdev@googlemail.com>
To: org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: todo items and email
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 22:48:21 +0100

Has anyone any pointers on the best approach to having something like an
automated email from the org system (probably via cron) which emails the
agenda and/or tasks tagged as "emailstatus" or similar on a
daily/hourly/whatever basis?

If my request seems a bit vague it's because it is : I'm interested in
what other people do with org for remote reminders etc. I'm already
looking into cron publishing the agenda to my web site for example.

             reply index