* a catastrophic orgmode issue - a definite show stopper, put on your tin hats
@ 2020-09-06  8:17 hj-orgmode-1
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: hj-orgmode-1 @ 2020-09-06  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

=== The alien abduction of Bastien ===

Just in:

The relentless activity - plethora of unstoppable emails - on the
orgmode mailing list under the name "Bastien" is a clear proof that the
impostor doesn't sleep and that it doesn't eat. It's a robot that just
hammers and hammers at the keyboard. The only logical conclusion is that
our Bastien has been abducted by aliens.

  Aliens! Beware! ... We will be looking for Bastien. Give us back our
Bastien, or you will have a war on your hands!

  Until we find him, we'll enjoy all that this robot has got going ...

  - 23 -

* Re: a catastrophic orgmode issue - a definite show stopper, put on your tin hats
@ 2020-09-06  9:06 ` TEC
From: TEC @ 2020-09-06  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hj-orgmode-1; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

I'm with you on this - the behaviour we've seen is clearly inhuman.

Oh the other hand, this 'imposter' does seem to be doing good work
... I wonder if we can keep it when we re-capture the real Bastien?

Yours in conspiracy,

Timothy.

* Re: a catastrophic orgmode issue - a definite show stopper, put on your tin hats
@ 2020-09-06  9:06 ` Leo Vivier
From: Leo Vivier @ 2020-09-06  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hj-orgmode-1, emacs-orgmode

Hi there,

hj-orgmode-1@hj.proberto.com writes:

>   Aliens! Beware! ... We will be looking for Bastien. Give us back our
> Bastien, or you will have a war on your hands!

Before waging war, please make sure to get a copyright assignment from
them.  We wouldn’t want to have an intergalactic hold-up on the next
release.

Best,

--
Leo Vivier
Freelance Software Engineer

* Re: a catastrophic orgmode issue - a definite show stopper, put on your tin hats
@ 2020-09-06 15:28 ` gyro funch
From: gyro funch @ 2020-09-06 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode