* Bug: monthly repeater does not work
@ 2008-06-24 22:11 Wanrong Lin
From: Wanrong Lin @ 2008-06-24 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I just tried this:

* TODO Test
  SCHEDULED: <2008-06-24 Tue +1m>

And it does not work, meaning I do not see the item listed in the agenda
of 07-24, 08-24 and etc. DEADLINE won't work either with the same repeater.

Can someone confirm that? I saw the above with org-6.05b on Emacs 22.2
under Windows/Linux. Thanks a lot.

Assuming the above report is not a false alarm, sometimes I feel a
little bit uneasy after upgrading to a new version because important
feature might be broken and my task may slip under my nose. Would be
nice if there is an automated regression test, but I can imagine it
would be very difficult for an interactive thing like org.

Wanrong

* Re: Bug: monthly repeater does not work
@ 2008-06-24 22:18 ` Wanrong Lin
From: Wanrong Lin @ 2008-06-24 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I forgot to mention that the ".+1m" and "++1m" repeaters do not work either.

Wanrong

@ 2008-06-25  7:35 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-06-25  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wanrong Lin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Fixed , thanks.

At least I thing so.  Please get the latest version and confirm.

- Carsten

@ 2008-06-25 14:30   ` Wanrong Lin
From: Wanrong Lin @ 2008-06-25 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Yes, I tried the latest version and it is fixed. Thank you!

Wanrong