* Todo state highlighting in Latex export
@ 2010-05-04 16:41 Simon Brown
From: Simon Brown @ 2010-05-04 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Org Mode List

Hi,

I might be the only user of this but todo state highlighting has been
broken at some point reasonably recently. I've just updated to .35i
and now instead of having a green DONE in my pdf, I have a {DONE}
where the opening brace is green.

Any ideas?

Simon

* Re: Todo state highlighting in Latex export
@ 2010-05-13  6:48 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-05-13  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Brown; +Cc: Emacs Org Mode List

On May 4, 2010, at 6:41 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I might be the only user of this but todo state highlighting has been
> broken at some point reasonably recently. I've just updated to .35i
> and now instead of having a green DONE in my pdf, I have a {DONE}
> where the opening brace is green.
>
> Any ideas?

Fixed, thanks!  Next time, please provide more complete information,
and example file, and the settings you are using to ge green TODO
keywords, for example.

- Carsten

> Simon

- Carsten

* Re: Todo state highlighting in Latex export
@ 2010-05-13  9:50   ` Simon Brown
From: Simon Brown @ 2010-05-13  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Emacs Org Mode List

At Thu, 13 May 2010 08:48:04 +0200,
Carsten Dominik wrote:
> On May 4, 2010, at 6:41 PM, Simon Brown wrote:
> > I might be the only user of this but todo state highlighting has been
> > broken at some point reasonably recently. I've just updated to .35i
> > and now instead of having a green DONE in my pdf, I have a {DONE}
> > where the opening brace is green.
> Fixed, thanks!  Next time, please provide more complete information,
> and example file, and the settings you are using to ge green TODO
> keywords, for example.
Cool, thanks. Yes, not my best bug report ever.

Simon