* Should the default for org-table-use-standard-references be `from' instead of `t'
@ 2011-03-02 16:55 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2011-03-02 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Subject says it all:

Should the default for org-table-use-standard-references be `from' instead of `t'

I am using `from' because I am confused by the switching back and forth between
standard references like A4 and the @r$c operator Org uses.

- Carsten

* Re: Should the default for org-table-use-standard-references be `from' instead of `t'
@ 2011-03-02 20:50 ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2011-03-02 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

+1 for `from'.

Meanwhile, I'm off to customize org-table-use-standard-references, now
that I'm aware I have a choice.
:)

Yours,
Christian

@ 2011-03-03  8:36 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-03-03  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Carsten,

> Should the default for org-table-use-standard-references be `from'
> instead of `t'

+1

> I am using `from' because I am confused by the switching back and forth between
> standard references like A4 and the @r$c operator Org uses.

(Perhaps that's because I've not been using "standard" references
before, but I find @r$c references to be more readable.)

--
 Bastien