* iCalendar export and missed deadlines.
@ 2017-08-09 13:11 Michaël Cadilhac
From: Michaël Cadilhac @ 2017-08-09 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there;

When I miss a deadline and scheduled todo, the org-agenda neatly
prints the item until I've turned it to DONE.  In iCalendar export, I
expect/wish that it is also the case when deadlines and scheduled
todos are exported as Events (I use VEVENT's as Google Calendar seems
to not support VTODO's).  By default, this is not the case, and the
todo is simply put in the past by the iCalendar export.

Is there a way to change this behavior so that the item is duplicated
as long as it's not DONE?  If not, where is a good starting point in
ox-icalendar.el to hack this in?

Thanks very much;
Cheers

* Re: iCalendar export and missed deadlines.
@ 2017-08-11 16:15 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-08-11 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michaël Cadilhac; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Michaël Cadilhac <michael@cadilhac.name> writes:

> Is there a way to change this behavior so that the item is duplicated
> as long as it's not DONE?

I don't think so.

> If not, where is a good starting point in ox-icalendar.el to hack this
> in?

`org-icalendar-entry' dispatches a headline (ENTRY), to various workers
(e.g., `org-icalendar--vevent'). I would start from there.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou