* org-clock-save: possible to invoke more often?
@ 2020-11-27 11:40 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2020-11-27 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

I track Emacs development from git.  This means that Emacs sometimes
crashes on me.  When it does, none of my clock history is saved.

Question: is there any reason org-clock-save could not be involved on
every clock in or clock out operation?  At the moment, org-clock-save is
added to the kill-emacs-hook.  Would there be any problem with adding
this to, for instance, org-clock-in-hook?

I guess it would need to be protected with a let org-clock-persist set
to 'history?

I could just try it and see, of course...

Thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-143-g9a1549

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-27 11:56 UTC | newest]