* export, excluding everything marked with special tags
@ 2019-09-20 11:05 Julius Dittmar
From: Julius Dittmar @ 2019-09-20 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I know it's possible to define one tag's name to block org from
including any heading tagged like that from exports. Is it possible to
have more than one such tag defined? If so, how can that be done?

Thanks in advance,

Julius

* Re: export, excluding everything marked with special tags
@ 2019-09-20 12:04 ` John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2019-09-20 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julius Dittmar; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

One way is to put a list of tags (separated by spaces) in a file property
like this:

#+EXCLUDE_TAGS: one two

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803
@johnkitchin
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu

@ 2019-09-20 13:37   ` Julius Dittmar
From: Julius Dittmar @ 2019-09-20 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Am 20.09.19 um 14:04 schrieb John Kitchin:
> One way is to put a list of tags (separated by spaces) in a file
> property like this:
>
> #+EXCLUDE_TAGS: one two

Thanks!

@ 2019-09-20 16:37   ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2019-09-20 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

> One way is to put a list of tags (separated by spaces) in a file property like this:
>
> #+EXCLUDE_TAGS: one two

... or if you want to do it globally, set the variable org-export-exclude-tags in your
init file:

(setq org-export-exclude-tags '("one" "two"))

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler