* Don’t select-frame after Babel export
@ 2020-11-23 11:50 Titus von der Malsburg
From: Titus von der Malsburg @ 2020-11-23 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I export an org document to PDF via Babel, the frame is select at the end of the process.  Is there a way to prevent this?

Example:

1. Request exporting the following org file to PDF via `C-e C-p`:

  This is a test:

  #+BEGIN_SRC elisp :eval yes :exports both
  (sit-for 3)
  (print "Done!")
  #+END_SRC

2. Then immediately iconify the Emacs frame.
3. Wait until the end of the 3 seconds.
Result: The Emacs frame will be raised and focused.

Background: I often export computation-heavy org documents and work on something else in the meantime.  I don’t want Emacs to interfere with that other work when it’s done exporting.

  Titus

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-23 11:51 UTC | newest]