* No heading for this item in buffer or region
@ 2013-01-26 12:22 Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-01-26 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello,

Since the latest pull I did today (Org-mode release_7.9.3d-882-geab0cd), I now
have errors "No heading for this item in buffer or region" when generating the
agenda view.

They all are related to the fact I have a time-stamp (automagically updated by
Emacs when saving the file, if found in the first 8 lines) in my Org files:

#+TITLE:     Work
#+AUTHOR:    Seb Vauban
#+Time-stamp: <2013-01-26 Sat 12:53>

I know it looks like an Org active timestamp. Is that forbidden now?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: No heading for this item in buffer or region
@ 2013-01-26 12:31 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-01-26 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

"Sebastien Vauban"
<wxhgmqzgwmuf-geNee64TY+gS+FvcfC7Uqw@public.gmane.org> writes:

> I know it looks like an Org active timestamp. Is that forbidden now?

Fixed, thanks.

--
 Bastien