* Literal examples and indentation
@ 2010-07-01  9:51 Francis Moreau
From: Francis Moreau @ 2010-07-01  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

When I include literate example like this:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
Some example from a text file.
#+END_EXAMPLE

The example is indented with 2 spaces when rendered.

Is there any ways to customise the size of the indentation ?

Thanks
--
Francis

* Re: Literal examples and indentation
@ 2010-07-01 17:51 ` Juan
From: Juan @ 2010-07-01 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Francis Moreau; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Francis,

How are you 'rendering'? To HTML, PDF, ASCII?

Regards,
.j.

@ 2010-07-02 21:22   ` Francis Moreau
From: Francis Moreau @ 2010-07-02 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juan; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 7:51 PM, Juan <Pechiar@computer.org> wrote:

> How are you 'rendering'? To HTML, PDF, ASCII?

To ASCII

--

@ 2010-07-04 21:41   ` Juan
From: Juan @ 2010-07-04 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Francis Moreau; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

For ASCII export, the 2 leading spaces are hard-coded in org-ex.el
line 2292:

   (lambda (l) (concat "  " l))

You'll need to tinker inside the code in order to change the
indentation.

Regards,
.j.

@ 2010-07-06 11:46     ` Francis Moreau
From: Francis Moreau @ 2010-07-06 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juan; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Juan <Pechiar@computer.org> wrote:
> For ASCII export, the 2 leading spaces are hard-coded in org-ex.el
> line 2292:
>
>   (lambda (l) (concat "  " l))
>
> You'll need to tinker inside the code in order to change the
> indentation.

Ok, so the answer of my initial question is no.

That's a bit sad because, IMHO, this could a little be smarter than
this. For example if the line to indent is an empty one, then don't
insert indentation, or if the text is already indented then indent
with respect of the current indentation, etc...

Bye,
--
Francis