* wrap text in table cell?
@ 2010-07-06 23:25 David Rogoff
From: David Rogoff @ 2010-07-06 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm still learning org mode and have a question about table mode.  Is
there a way to wrap text in a cell?  I search the docs I could find and
the closest thing was putting <N> in a cell which forced that column to
be N characters wide.  That sort-or works, but isn't great.  Am I
missing something, or can org-mode not do this?

Thanks,

  David

* Re: wrap text in table cell?
@ 2010-07-07 14:22 ` John Hendy