* Org-refile error - wrong # of arguments
@ 2017-02-26  7:53 Jay Iyer
From: Jay Iyer @ 2017-02-26  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, since this morning I have been running into
a (wrong-number-of-arguments (0 . 1) 2) error while re-filing.  This is new
behavior, the Mac setup is unchanged, and I am unable to find a solution so
I am hoping you can point me in the right direction to fix this.  The
backtrace is pasted below.  Thanks, -jay

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-number-of-arguments (0 . 1) 2)
  org-refile-get-targets(nil nil)
  (setq org-refile-target-table (org-refile-get-targets default-buffer
excluded-entries))
  (let ((org-refile-targets org-refile-targets)
(org-refile-use-outline-path org-refile-use-outline-path) excluded-entries)
(if (and (derived-mode-p (quote org-mode)) (not org-refile-use-cache) (not
no-exclude)) (progn (org-map-tree (function (lambda nil (setq
excluded-entries (append excluded-entries ...))))))) (setq
org-refile-target-table (org-refile-get-targets default-buffer
excluded-entries)))
  org-refile-get-location("Refile subtree \"Heading 3a\" to" nil confirm)
  org-refile(nil)
  funcall-interactively(org-refile nil)
  call-interactively(org-refile nil nil)
  command-execute(org-refile)

* Re: Org-refile error - wrong # of arguments
@ 2017-02-26  9:07 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-02-26  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jay Iyer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Jay Iyer <jayiyer09@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, since this morning I have been running into
> a (wrong-number-of-arguments (0 . 1) 2) error while re-filing.  This is new
> behavior, the Mac setup is unchanged, and I am unable to find a solution so
> I am hoping you can point me in the right direction to fix this.  The
> backtrace is pasted below.  Thanks, -jay
>

> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-number-of-arguments (0 . 1) 2)
>   org-refile-get-targets(nil nil)
>   (setq org-refile-target-table (org-refile-get-targets default-buffer
> excluded-entries))

This code doesn't exist in actual code base. You may be experiencing
a side-effect of a mixed installation. If that is the case, you can try
to update Org in an otherwise clean environment (i.e., no other Org
loaded whatsoever).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Org-refile error - wrong # of arguments
@ 2017-02-26 18:47   ` Jay Iyer
From: Jay Iyer @ 2017-02-26 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode