From: Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com>
To: "François Pinard" <pinard@iro.umontreal.ca>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Editing comments or strings in Org mode
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:55:06 -0700

I like the idea a lot.  Thanks for posting it.  It will help with
lists in elisp files.

Also wondering about the opposite.  What if we could have
bidirectional links, and actually use an agenda file for some of the
entries instead of keeping the entries in the non-Org file?

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is no hope without action.