* Miscellaneous fix, make `org-goto-first-child' behave intuitively before first heading
@ 2020-11-05  0:02 Gustav Wikström
From: Gustav Wikström @ 2020-11-05  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi again,

While fixing other issues in the code I found thing worth improving. Thought to just briefly mention it here as well, for full transparency. `org-goto-first-child' now understand what a child is when before first heading. This is inline with how other outline functions behave.

Since this change, and the other changes I've made, are relatively small I haven't taken them through any review process on the list. To save us all of some bureaucracy.

--- Commit dad436c60
Make `org-goto-first-child' behave intuitively before first heading

* lisp/org.el (org-goto-first-child): Make it understand outline
level 0 as well.  The function now behaves intuitively also before
first heading.

Regards
Gustav

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-05  0:03 UTC | newest]