* orgcard.txt in Makefile
@ 2010-04-12 16:56 Nathan Neff
From: Nathan Neff @ 2010-04-12 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I'd like to use the orgcard.txt file that's included in the org-mode source.
I like being able to search through a text file for relevant keyboard
shortcuts.

It doesn't seem like it's been updated since org version 6.10.

I tried running make doc, but I don't think that orgcard.txt is generated in
the "make doc" task.

Is orgcard.txt generated from orgcard.tex?  If so, can anyone tell me how
to do it?

Thanks,
--Nate

* Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
@ 2010-04-13  6:19 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-04-13  6:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathan Neff; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Apr 12, 2010, at 6:56 PM, Nathan Neff wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to use the orgcard.txt file that's included in the org-mode
> source.
> I like being able to search through a text file for relevant
> keyboard shortcuts.
>
> It doesn't seem like it's been updated since org version 6.10.
>
> I tried running make doc, but I don't think that orgcard.txt is
> generated in the "make doc" task.
>
> Is orgcard.txt generated from orgcard.tex?  If so, can anyone tell
> me how
> to do it?

This file has been created by hand.  To update it, print the PDF
file and just compare line by line - the changes are probaby
limited.  If you update it, please send it to me so that I can
replace the outdated version.

Thanks!

- Carsten

* Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
@ 2010-04-13  7:33 ` Christian Egli
From: Christian Egli @ 2010-04-13  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

Nathan Neff <nathan.neff@gmail.com> writes:

> I'd like to use the orgcard.txt file that's included in the org-mode source.
> I like being able to search through a text file for relevant keyboard
> shortcuts.
>
> It doesn't seem like it's been updated since org version 6.10.
>
> I tried running make doc, but I don't think that orgcard.txt is generated in
> the "make doc" task.

AFAIK It is not.

> Is orgcard.txt generated from orgcard.tex?  If so, can anyone tell me how
> to do it?

I presume that it is converted by hand. I tried a few automated tools
(pdftotext, latex2html + w3m) but they all give very bad results.

I would recommend to either

  a) compare the existing orgcard.pdf and orgcard.txt and update the
     existing orgcard.txt accordingly or
  b) cut'n'paste the text from a pdf viewer into emacs and do some magic
     with rectangles (as the text is in three columns) to achieve the
     desired result.

Then submit the newest orgcard.txt as a patch so you will not have to
keep it locally.

Thanks
Christian

--
Christian Egli

* Re: Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
@ 2010-04-14 16:05   ` Nathan Neff
       [not found]     ` <p2u7bef1f891004141322z52049ba7z9adce42db9e8b77f@mail.gmail.com>
From: Nathan Neff @ 2010-04-14 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Egli, emacs-orgmode

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 2:33 AM, Christian Egli <christian.egli@sbszh.ch>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Nathan Neff <nathan.neff@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I'd like to use the orgcard.txt file that's included in the org-mode
> source.
> > I like being able to search through a text file for relevant keyboard
> > shortcuts.
> >
> > It doesn't seem like it's been updated since org version 6.10.
> >
> > I tried running make doc, but I don't think that orgcard.txt is generated
> in
> > the "make doc" task.
>
> AFAIK It is not.
>
> > Is orgcard.txt generated from orgcard.tex?  If so, can anyone tell me how
> > to do it?
>
> I presume that it is converted by hand. I tried a few automated tools
> (pdftotext, latex2html + w3m) but they all give very bad results.
>
> I would recommend to either
>
>  a) compare the existing orgcard.pdf and orgcard.txt and update the
>     existing orgcard.txt accordingly or
>  b) cut'n'paste the text from a pdf viewer into emacs and do some magic
>     with rectangles (as the text is in three columns) to achieve the
>     desired result.
>
> Then submit the newest orgcard.txt as a patch so you will not have to
> keep it locally.
>
> Thanks
> Christian

Very cool.  I want to contribute back to org-mode, but I don't
want to manually modify orgcard.txt :-)

I will write a script that can parse the orgcard.tex file and pull out the
goodies that we want in the orgcard.txt file.

Regardless of whether that script is accepted into the org-mode base, I can
run the script when there's an update to orgcard.tex, then submit the
updated orgcard.txt.

I should have a quick & dirty script (Perl) done by next week.

Thanks,
--Nate

> --
> Christian Egli
> Swiss Library for the Blind, Visually Impaired and Print Disabled
> Grubenstrasse 12, CH-8045 Zürich, Switzerland

* Fwd: Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
       [not found]     ` <p2u7bef1f891004141322z52049ba7z9adce42db9e8b77f@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2010-04-14 20:24       ` Alan E. Davis
From: Alan E. Davis @ 2010-04-14 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: org-mode

I intended this for the list, for what it's worth, so I am forwarding it now.

Alan

Hello:

I tried at some point to reduce the orgcard to an org-mode file.  I
have a copy, but it's way out of date.  Org is changing too fast for
me to keep up.  It's perhaps worthwhile, though, and maybe useful.  It
is to me. It's attached.

I started by running, I think, untex on orgcard.tex, then formatting
the output by hand.

Alan

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:05 AM, Nathan Neff <nathan.neff@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 2:33 AM, Christian Egli <christian.egli@sbszh.ch>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Nathan Neff <nathan.neff@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> > I'd like to use the orgcard.txt file that's included in the org-mode
>> > source.
>> > I like being able to search through a text file for relevant keyboard
>> > shortcuts.
>> >
>> > It doesn't seem like it's been updated since org version 6.10.
>> >
>> > I tried running make doc, but I don't think that orgcard.txt is
>> > generated in
>> > the "make doc" task.
>>
>> AFAIK It is not.
>>
>> > Is orgcard.txt generated from orgcard.tex?  If so, can anyone tell me
>> > how
>> > to do it?
>>
>> I presume that it is converted by hand. I tried a few automated tools
>> (pdftotext, latex2html + w3m) but they all give very bad results.
>>
>> I would recommend to either
>>
>>  a) compare the existing orgcard.pdf and orgcard.txt and update the
>>     existing orgcard.txt accordingly or
>>  b) cut'n'paste the text from a pdf viewer into emacs and do some magic
>>     with rectangles (as the text is in three columns) to achieve the
>>     desired result.
>>
>> Then submit the newest orgcard.txt as a patch so you will not have to
>> keep it locally.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Christian
>>

> Very cool.  I want to contribute back to org-mode, but I don't
> want to manually modify orgcard.txt :-)
>
> I will write a script that can parse the orgcard.tex file and pull out the
> goodies that we want in the orgcard.txt file.
>
> Regardless of whether that script is accepted into the org-mode base, I can
> run the script when there's an update to orgcard.tex, then submit the
> updated orgcard.txt.
>
> I should have a quick & dirty script (Perl) done by next week.
>
> Thanks,
> --Nate
>

>> --
>> Christian Egli
>> Swiss Library for the Blind, Visually Impaired and Print Disabled
>> Grubenstrasse 12, CH-8045 Zürich, Switzerland

[-- Attachment #2: org-help.org --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.lotus-organizer, Size: 64085 bytes --]

* Re: Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
@ 2010-04-15 11:08         ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-04-15 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan E. Davis; +Cc: org-mode

On Apr 14, 2010, at 10:24 PM, Alan E. Davis wrote:

> I intended this for the list, for what it's worth, so I am
> forwarding it now.
>
> Alan
>
> Hello:
>
> I tried at some point to reduce the orgcard to an org-mode file.  I
> have a copy, but it's way out of date.  Org is changing too fast for
> me to keep up.  It's perhaps worthwhile, though, and maybe useful.  It
> is to me. It's attached.

Actually, the orgcard is changing only very slowly.

- Carsten

> I started by running, I think, untex on orgcard.tex, then formatting
> the output by hand.
>
> Alan
>
> On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:05 AM, Nathan Neff <nathan.neff@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 2:33 AM, Christian Egli <christian.egli@sbszh.ch
>> >
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi

>>> AFAIK It is not.

>>> I presume that it is converted by hand. I tried a few automated
>>> tools
>>> (pdftotext, latex2html + w3m) but they all give very bad results.
>>>
>>> I would recommend to either
>>>
>>>  a) compare the existing orgcard.pdf and orgcard.txt and update the
>>>     existing orgcard.txt accordingly or
>>>  b) cut'n'paste the text from a pdf viewer into emacs and do some
>>> magic
>>>     with rectangles (as the text is in three columns) to achieve the
>>>     desired result.
>>>
>>> Then submit the newest orgcard.txt as a patch so you will not have
>>> keep it locally.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Christian
>>>

>> Very cool.  I want to contribute back to org-mode, but I don't
>> want to manually modify orgcard.txt :-)
>>
>> I will write a script that can parse the orgcard.tex file and pull
>> out the
>> goodies that we want in the orgcard.txt file.
>>
>> Regardless of whether that script is accepted into the org-mode
>> base, I can
>> run the script when there's an update to orgcard.tex, then submit the
>> updated orgcard.txt.
>>
>> I should have a quick & dirty script (Perl) done by next week.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --Nate
>>

>>> --
>>> Christian Egli
>>> Swiss Library for the Blind, Visually Impaired and Print Disabled
>>> Grubenstrasse 12, CH-8045 Zürich, Switzerland

> Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

- Carsten

* Re: Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
@ 2010-04-27 13:32           ` Osamu OKANO
From: Osamu OKANO @ 2010-04-27 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

Hi, all.
I wrote the (sami) auto convert script
to generate from orgcard.tex to orgcard.txt.
http://gist.github.com/378941

This script is not perfect, but may boost update of orgcard.txt and
org-help.org.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Carsten Dominik
<carsten.dominik@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 14, 2010, at 10:24 PM, Alan E. Davis wrote:
>
>> I intended this for the list, for what it's worth, so I am forwarding it
>> now.
>>
>> Alan
>>
>> Hello:
>>
>> I tried at some point to reduce the orgcard to an org-mode file.  I
>> have a copy, but it's way out of date.  Org is changing too fast for
>> me to keep up.  It's perhaps worthwhile, though, and maybe useful.  It
>> is to me. It's attached.
>

> Actually, the orgcard is changing only very slowly.
>
> - Carsten
>

>> I started by running, I think, untex on orgcard.tex, then formatting
>> the output by hand.
>>
>> Alan
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:05 AM, Nathan Neff <nathan.neff@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Very cool.  I want to contribute back to org-mode, but I don't
>>> want to manually modify orgcard.txt :-)
>>>
>>> I will write a script that can parse the orgcard.tex file and pull out
>>> the
>>> goodies that we want in the orgcard.txt file.
>>>
>>> Regardless of whether that script is accepted into the org-mode base, I
>>> can
>>> run the script when there's an update to orgcard.tex, then submit the
>>> updated orgcard.txt.
>>>
>>> I should have a quick & dirty script (Perl) done by next week.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> --Nate

>> Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
>
> - Carsten

[-- Attachment #2: orgcard.6.35trans.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 22359 bytes --]

Org-Mode Reference Card (for version 6.35trans)

Getting Started
To read the on-line documentation try             M-x org-info

Visibility Cycling

rotate current subtree between states             TAB
rotate entire buffer between states               S-TAB
restore property-dependent startup visibility     C-u C-u TAB
show the whole file, including drawers            C-u C-u C-u TAB
reveal context around point                       C-c C-r

Motion

next/previous heading                             C-c C-n/p
next/previous heading, same level                 C-c C-f/b
backward to higher level heading                  C-c C-u
jump to another place in document                 C-c C-j
previous/next plain list item                     S-UP/DOWN[3]

Structure Editing

insert new heading/item at current level          M-RET
insert new heading after subtree                  C-RET
insert new TODO entry/checkbox item               M-S-RET
insert TODO entry/ckbx after subtree              C-S-RET
turn (head)line into item, cycle item type        C-c -
turn item/line into headline                      C-c *
promote/demote heading                            M-LEFT/RIGHT
promote/demote current subtree                    M-S-LEFT/RIGHT

move subtree/list item up/down                    M-S-UP/DOWN
sort subtree/region/plain-list                    C-c ^
clone a subtree                                   C-c C-x c
refile subtree                                    C-c C-w
kill/copy subtree                                 C-c C-x C-w/M-w
yank subtree                                      C-c C-x C-y or C-y
narrow buffer to subtree / widen                  C-x n s/w

Archiving

archive subtree using the default command         C-c C-x C-a
move subtree to archive file                      C-c C-x C-s
toggle ARCHIVE tag / to ARCHIVE sibling           C-c C-x a/A
force cycling of an ARCHIVEd tree                 C-TAB

Filtering and Sparse Trees

construct a sparse tree by various criteria       C-c /
view TODO's in sparse tree                        C-c C-v
global TODO list in agenda mode                   C-c a t[1]
time sorted view of current org file              C-c a L

Tables

Creating a table

just start typing, e.g.                           |Name|Phone|Age RET |- TAB
convert region to table                           C-c |
... separator at least 3 spaces                   C-3 C-c |

Commands available inside tables

The following commands work when the cursor is inside a table.
Outside of tables, the same keys may have other functionality.

Re-aligning and field motion

re-align the table without moving the cursor      C-c C-c
re-align the table, move to next field            TAB
move to previous field                            S-TAB
re-align the table, move to next row              RET
move to beginning/end of field                    M-a/e

Row and column editing

move the current column left                      M-LEFT/RIGHT
kill the current column                           M-S-LEFT
insert new column to left of cursor position      M-S-RIGHT

move the current row up/down                      M-UP/DOWN
kill the current row or horizontal line           M-S-UP
insert new row above the current row              M-S-DOWN
insert hline below (C-u : above) current row      C-c -
insert hline and move to line below it            C-c RET
sort lines in region                              C-c ^

Regions

cut/copy/paste rectangular region                 C-c C-x C-w/M-w/C-y
fill paragraph across selected cells              C-c C-q

Miscellaneous

to limit column width to N characters, use        ...| <N> |...
edit the current field in a separate window       C-c `
make current field fully visible                  C-u TAB
export as tab-separated file                      M-x org-table-export
import tab-separated file                         M-x org-table-import
sum numbers in current column/rectangle           C-c +

Tables created with the table.el package

insert a new table.el table                       C-c ~
recognize existing table.el table                 C-c C-c
convert table (Org-mode <-> table.el)             C-c ~

Spreadsheet

Formulas typed in field are executed by TAB,
RET and C-c C-c.  = introduces a column
formula, := a field formula.

Example: Add Col1 and Col2                        |=$1+$2      |
... with printf format specification              |=$1+$2;%.2f|
... with constants from constants.el              |=$1/$c/$cm |
sum from 2nd to 3rd hline                         |:=vsum(@II..@III)|
apply current column formula                      | = |

set and eval column formula                       C-c =
set and eval field formula                        C-u C-c =
re-apply all stored equations to current line     C-c *
re-apply all stored equations to entire table     C-u C-c *
iterate table to stability                        C-u C-u C-c *
rotate calculation mark through # * ! ^ _ $       C-#
show line, column, formula reference              C-c ?
toggle grid / debugger                            C-c }/{

Formula Editor

edit formulas in separate buffer                  C-c '
exit and install new formulas                     C-c C-c
exit, install, and apply new formulas             C-u C-c C-c
abort                                             C-c C-q
toggle reference style                            C-c C-r
pretty-print Lisp formula                         TAB
complete Lisp symbol                              M-TAB
shift reference point                             S-cursor
shift test line for column references             M-up/down
scroll the window showing the table               M-S-up/down
toggle table coordinate grid                      C-c }

Links

globally store link to the current location       C-c l[1]
insert a link (TAB completes stored links)        C-c C-l
insert file link with file name completion        C-u C-c C-l
edit (also hidden part of) link at point          C-c C-l

open file links in emacs                          C-c C-o
...force open in emacs/other window               C-u C-c C-o
open link at point                                mouse-1/2
...force open in emacs/other window               mouse-3
record a position in mark ring                    C-c %
jump back to last followed link(s)                C-c &
find next link                                    C-c C-x C-n
find previous link                                C-c C-x C-p
edit code snippet of file at point                C-c '

Internal Links

<<My Target>>                                     target
<<<My Target>>>                                   radio target[2]
[[*this text]]                                    find headline
[[this text]]                                     find target or text in buffer
[[this text][description]]                        optional link text

External Links

file:/home/dominik/img/mars.jpg                   file, absolute
file:papers/last.pdf                              file, relative
file:projects.org::*that text                     find headline
file:projects.org::find me                        find trgt/string
http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik                  on the web
mailto:adent@galaxy.net                           Email address
news:comp.emacs                                   Usenet group
bbdb:Richard Stallman                             BBDB person
gnus:group                                        GNUS group
gnus:group#id                                     GNUS message
vm|wl|mhe|rmail:folder                            Mail folder
vm|wl|mhe|rmail:folder#id                         Mail message
info:emacs:Regexps                                Info file:node
shell:ls *.org                                    shell command
elisp:(calendar)                                  elisp form
[[external link][description]]                    optional link text

Completion

In-buffer completion completes TODO keywords at headline start, TeX
macros after `\', option keywords after `#-', TAGS
after  `:', and dictionary words elsewhere.

complete word at point                            M-TAB

TODO Items and Checkboxes

rotate the state of the current item              C-c C-t
select next/previous state                        S-LEFT/RIGHT
select next/previous set                          C-S-LEFT/RIGHT
toggle ORDERED property                           C-c C-x o
view TODO items in a sparse tree                  C-c C-v
view 3rd TODO keyword's sparse tree               C-3 C-c C-v

set the priority of the current item              C-c , [ABC]
remove priority cookie from current item          C-c , SPC
raise/lower priority of current item              S-UP/DOWN[3]

insert new checkbox item in plain list            M-S-RET
toggle checkbox(es) in region/entry/at point      C-c C-x C-b
toggle checkbox at point                          C-c C-c
update checkbox statistics (C-u : whole file)     C-c #

Tags

set tags for current heading                      C-c C-q
realign tags in all headings                      C-u C-c C-q
create sparse tree with matching tags             C-c \\
globally (agenda) match tags at cursor            C-c C-o

Properties and Column View

set property/effort                               C-c C-x p/e
special commands in property lines                C-c C-c
next/previous allowed value                       S-left/right
turn on column view                               C-c C-x C-c
capture columns view in dynamic block             C-c C-x i

quit column view                                  q
show full value                                   v
edit value                                        e
next/previous allowed value                       n/p or S-left/right
edit allowed values list                          a
make column wider/narrower                        > / <
move column left/right                            M-left/right
add new column                                    M-S-right
Delete current column                             M-S-left

Timestamps

prompt for date and insert timestamp              C-c .
like C-c . but insert date and time format        C-u C-c .
like C-c . but make stamp inactive                C-c !
insert DEADLINE timestamp                         C-c C-d
insert SCHEDULED timestamp                        C-c C-s
create sparse tree with all deadlines due         C-c / d
the time between 2 dates in a time range          C-c C-y
change timestamp at cursor by ±1 day             S-RIGHT/LEFT[3]
change year/month/day at cursor by ±1            S-UP/DOWN[3]
access the calendar for the current date          C-c >
insert timestamp matching date in calendar        C-c <
access agenda for current date                    C-c C-o
select date while prompted                        mouse-1/RET
toggle custom format display for dates/times      C-c C-x C-t

Clocking time

start clock on current item                       C-c C-x C-i
stop/cancel clock on current item                 C-c C-x C-o/x
display total subtree times                       C-c C-x C-d
remove displayed times                            C-c C-c
insert/update table with clock report             C-c C-x C-r

Agenda Views

add/move current file to front of agenda          C-c [
remove current file from your agenda              C-c ]
cycle through agenda file list                    C-'
set/remove restriction lock                       C-c C-x </>

compile agenda for the current week               C-c a a[1]
compile global TODO list                          C-c a t[1]
compile TODO list for specific keyword            C-c a T[1]
match tags, TODO kwds, properties                 C-c a m[1]
match only in TODO entries                        C-c a M[1]
find stuck projects                               C-c a #[1]
show timeline of current org file                 C-c a L[1]
configure custom commands                         C-c a C[1]
agenda for date at cursor                         C-c C-o

Commands available in an agenda buffer

View Org file

show and recenter window                          L
goto original location in other window            TAB/mouse-2
goto original location, delete other windows      RET
show subtree in indirect buffer, ded.\ frame      C-c C-x b
toggle follow-mode                                F

Change display

delete other windows                              o
view mode dispatcher                              v
switch to day/week/month/year view                d w vm vy
toggle diary entries / time grid / habits         D / G / K
toggle entry text / clock report                  E / R
toggle display of logbook entries                 l / v l/L
toggle inclusion of archived trees/files          v a/A
refresh agenda buffer with any changes            r / g
filter with respect to a tag                      /
save all org-mode buffers                         s
display next/previous day,week,...                f / b
goto today / some date (prompt)                   . / j

Remote editing

digit argument                                    0-9
change state of current TODO item                 t
kill item and source                              C-k
archive default                                   $ / a
refile the subtree                                C-c C-w
set/show tags of current headline                 : / T
set effort property (prefix=nth)                  e
set / compute priority of current item            , / P
raise/lower priority of current item              S-UP/DOWN[3]
run an attachment command                         C-c C-a
schedule/set deadline for this item               C-c C-s/d
change timestamp to one day earlier/later         S-LEFT/RIGHT[3]
change timestamp to today                         >
insert new entry into diary                       i
start/stop/cancel the clock on current item       I / O / X
jump to running clock entry                       J
mark / unmark / execute bulk action               m / u / B

Misc

follow one or offer all links in current entry    C-c C-o

Calendar commands

find agenda cursor date in calendar               c
compute agenda for calendar cursor date           c
show phases of the moon                           M
show sunrise/sunset times                         S
show holidays                                     H
convert date to other calendars                   C

Quit and Exit

quit agenda, remove agenda buffer                 q
exit agenda, remove all agenda buffers            x

LaTeX and cdlatex-mode

preview LaTeX fragment                            C-c C-x C-l
expand abbreviation (cdlatex-mode)                TAB
insert/modify math symbol (cdlatex-mode)          ` / '
insert citation using RefTeX                      C-c C-x [

Exporting and Publishing

Exporting creates files with extensions .txt and .html
in the current directory.  Publishing puts the resulting file into
some other place.

export/publish dispatcher                         C-c C-e

export visible part only                          C-c C-e v
insert template of export options                 C-c C-e t
toggle fixed width for entry or region            C-c :

Comments: Text not being exported

Text before the first headline is not considered part of the document
and is therefore never exported.
Lines starting with # are comments and are not exported.
Subtrees whose header starts with COMMENT are never exported.

toggle COMMENT keyword on entry                   C-c ;

Dynamic Blocks

update dynamic block at point                     C-c C-x C-u
update all dynamic blocks                         C-u C-c C-x C-u

Notes
[1] This is only a suggestion for a binding of this command.  Choose
your own key as shown under INSTALLATION.

[2] After changing a #+KEYWORD or <<<target>>> line,
press C-c C-c with the cursor still in the line to update.

[3] Keybinding affected by org-support-shift-select and
  org-replace-disputed-keys.

* Re: Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
@ 2010-04-29 13:54             ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-04-29 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Osamu OKANO; +Cc: org-mode

Hi Osamu,

this looks really good!  What is imperfect?

- Carsten

- Carsten

* Re: Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
@ 2010-05-07 14:20               ` Osamu OKANO
From: Osamu OKANO @ 2010-05-07 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: org-mode

Hi!

> this looks really good!  What is imperfect?
This script is linewise.
So it can't deal with a new line when an emphasis markup.

==pass==
 {\tt  org-replace-disputed-keys}.
==fail==
 {\tt
  org-replace-disputed-keys}.
======

Regards.

* Re: Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
@ 2010-05-07 14:52                 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-05-07 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Osamu OKANO; +Cc: org-mode

On May 7, 2010, at 4:20 PM, Osamu OKANO wrote:

> Hi!
>
>> this looks really good!  What is imperfect?
> This script is linewise.
> So it can't deal with a new line when an emphasis markup.
>
> ==pass==
> {\tt  org-replace-disputed-keys}.
> ==fail==
> {\tt
>  org-replace-disputed-keys}.
> ======
>
> Regards.

OK, I just removed the line break.  Thanks for writing the script!
Can I have it for the distribution?  In this case you need to
decide which license you want to distribute it under and mention
that in the script file.  Any of the usual OpenSource licenses
will do for this.

Greetings

- Carsten

* Re: Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
@ 2010-05-07 15:43                   ` Osamu OKANO
From: Osamu OKANO @ 2010-05-07 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: org-mode

Hi!

> Can I have it for the distribution?  In this case you need to
> decide which license you want to distribute it under and mention
> that in the script file.  Any of the usual OpenSource licenses
> will do for this.
Delighted!
This script is free software; you can redistribute it
and/or modify it under the same terms as org-mode itself.

Regards.

* Re: Re: orgcard.txt in Makefile
@ 2010-05-12 12:52                   ` Osamu OKANO
From: Osamu OKANO @ 2010-05-12 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: org-mode

Hi, Carsten.

I added a license description in the script.
http://gist.github.com/378941

Regards.

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Carsten Dominik

@ 2010-05-12 14:23                     ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-05-12 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Osamu OKANO; +Cc: org-mode

Hi Osamu,

thanks a lot for this, the script is now in the UTILITIES directory of
the git repo and the txt refcard will be updated with each new release.

Please let me know whenever you make updates to the script.

Thanks!

- Carsten

On May 12, 2010, at 2:52 PM, Osamu OKANO wrote:

> Hi, Carsten.
>
> I added a license description in the script.
> http://gist.github.com/378941
>
> Regards.
>
> On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Carsten Dominik
> <carsten.dominik@gmail.com> wrote:
>> OK, I just removed the line break.  Thanks for writing the script!
>> Can I have it for the distribution?  In this case you need to
>> decide which license you want to distribute it under and mention
>> that in the script file.  Any of the usual OpenSource licenses
>> will do for this.

- Carsten