* Extending ob-plantuml keywords
@ 2019-09-08  8:30 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2019-09-08  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

On a casual inspection, it appears that ob-plantuml hardcodes the
plantuml keywords @startuml/@enduml around the source block.

There are at least a couple of other keywords that can be used
(@startsalt and @startmindmap).

I’m tempted to hack at obj-plantuml a bit to support keyword selection
somehow. Before I do that, has anyone else already done it?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There has never been a perfect
http://nwalsh.com/            | government, because men have passions;
                              | and if they did not have passions,
                              | there would be no need for
                              | government.--Voltaire

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Extending ob-plantuml keywords
@ 2019-09-08 13:48 ` Fraga, Eric
From: Fraga, Eric @ 2019-09-08 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Norman Walsh; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

On Sunday,  8 Sep 2019 at 09:30, Norman Walsh wrote:
> I’m tempted to hack at obj-plantuml a bit to support keyword selection
> somehow. Before I do that, has anyone else already done it?

Not that I am aware of; I've not needed the other @start options but
they are potentially very useful so it would be good to support them.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.4-401-gfabd6d

* Re: Extending ob-plantuml keywords
@ 2019-09-09 12:17 ` Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2019-09-09 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode