From: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
To: Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>, Boruch Baum <boruch_baum@gmx.com>
Cc: Daniele Nicolodi <daniele@grinta.net>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Ignored bugs
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 12:04:39 +0800	[thread overview]

> As if that it not acceptable I would then propose these functions:
>
> M-x report-org-bug
>
> and
>
> M-x report-emacs-bug

This issue has been discussed in the past in this maillist as well as in
the emacs-devel:

https://orgmode.org/list/87zhfntkwm.fsf@gmail.com/
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2020-01/msg00011.html

I think making the alias you proposed was in Bastein's todo-list,
according to that earlier discussion. I guess, there should be no issue
accepting relevant patches here (not sure about emacs-devel) if you
provide them.

Best,
Ihor